This page provides an overview of software developed by our team. You can also browse our github for our latest code.
Pharo-based libraries and tools for robotics
- PhaROS: a Pharo implementation of a Client to interface with ROS(Robot Operating System)
- JetStorm: a Pharo controller for Lego Mindstorm EV3. It includes a Phratch user interface.
- BoTest: an extension of the SUnit Test Framework and its test Runner to support TDD for Robotics Software development
- BOSS: a roBOT Simulation in Smalltalk
- Formerly named “Bot Grid Simulator”
- WifiBotST: a framework for building control architecture for wifibot robots. Allows also building simulations.
- MalevaST: an infrastructure for developing using the component model Maleva. Experimented to build a simulator of a vacuum cleaner robot.
- Arduino control using Pharo Smalltalk
- requires EthernetFirmata.zip that supports the Firmata protocol for Arduino board with Ethernet shield
- published on the ROS Wiki
- Package turtlebot_web: allows to ontrol a turtlebot through a web browser
Other Pharo-based software
- Phratch: a Pharo implementation of the famous Scratch project. It includes new features thanks to the Pharo 2.0 platform